Monday, March 30, 2009

My Adventures in Crochet Land!


So I have decided to re-learn how to crochet again. When I was younger my mom taught me how to crochet, I crochet some blankets, but that was all. Since I'm home most afternoons by myself and get bored I decided to do a craft so I picked crocheting. I went to Wal-mart and bought a book called I taught myself how to crochet. So I read though it and started making a scarf, then I moved on to cell phone pocket, then I made joe a hat. Also made some baby booties. I have really had lots of fun crocheting and look forward to making many more things..... I"m in the process of making me a snowman applique. Here are some pictures of the items that I crochet. If anyone whats to get together to crochet, let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment